Girls League Tag (u7 to Opens)
League Tag is a non-contact version of Rugby League developed for girls and women from U7s to Opens.
Played on Sundays within the Sutherland Shire, League Tag is growing fast as a great way to have fun and get involved in the game of Rugby League.
Snapshot of the League Tag rules that have been developed:
- Played across half a rugby league field with 10m in-goals
- Conversions after a try
- Kickoffs and Dropouts
- Knock backs (dropped ball) play on
- 5 to 9 players per team depending on your age. 9 a side is full field.
- Compulsory fullback in defence.
- Kicking (chips, grubbers, cross field kicks) allowed on any touch
- Dummy half can be touched
- Play the ball must be with foot. No markers.