On Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th May, the Como Crocs with be entering a team in the Sutherland Shire Relay For Life event at Don Lucus Reserve, Green Hills Cronulla.
This will be our 9th year participating in this worthwhile event.
To date, we have raised close to $40,000 for the Cancer Council by pushing a wheelbarrow full of prizes around the track non-stop for 24 hours.
We need your help!
There are many ways members of the CJRLFC community can help:
- Click on the following link to make a donation: http://fundraising.cancer.org.au/site/TR/RelayforLife/CCNSW?team_id=59821&pg=team&fr_id=5212
- Donate prizes for our raffle, e.g. Bunnings gift vouchers, tools, Westfield vouchers, movie tickets, gift packs.
- Come down to Don Lucas Reserve with your team mates wearing your Crocs gear and push the barrow.
- All players to bring a gold coin donation to your game on the weekend of 5th and 6th May.
- Buy a raffle ticket in the Wheelbarrow Raffle. Tickets will be on sale at Scylla Bay Oval this weekend.
It is a wonderful event and great way to support members of our community that have been touched by cancer.
Please contact Keith Begg 0400 548 183 if you are able to donate prizes for the raffle.
See you on the track!